paper garlands

14 February 2013

DSC_0132
DSC_0185
Hope you are enjoying Valentine's day, and if you don't celebrate it, just having a good day.

In next couple of days I will be posting about loads of new products from our shop. I hope I don't bore you too much with it, I'm just trying to show you everything before I will be travelling to a different continent next week....more about it later...

I wanted to have these paper garlands in our shop for a long time. They are finally finished and I just love them. You can chose from 8 different types and colours. From yellow to gold and bronze to blue and silver. They are about 10ft (3m) long and would make a wonderful decorations for weddings, parties, kids bedrooms or as a photo backdrop. Some of the circles or flowers are double layered so they create a lovely 3D effect. So pretty!

Do you like them?

you can buy them here or here.


3 comments:

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger