how to peel garlic in 10 sec and links for the weekend

22 June 2012



I love his face when he shakes the bowl :). I'm definitely trying this soon...and if you do, let me know if it worked for you.
I have been trying to catch up this week on loads of work from two previous weeks, got some sort of flue, which wiped me out for couple of days, but I'm feeling much better now. This weekend will be slow one, no visits, no parties or excessive drinking or eating. Perhaps trip to a seaside or museum, read a book and think about life...

Couple links for your weekend:









have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try that with the garlic as it would save a huge amount of mess and sticky fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that looks brilliant. I might feel slightly crazy doing it but if it works ...

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger