tea towel cushions

16 November 2009

While ago I made this cushion from an Eye Chart tea towel. Recently I saw nice printed tea towels and I'm thinking about making another one again. It's very cheap option, especially if you want to change only the cushion cover and you don't need the inside. I really like the idea of Calendar tea towel. Calender on a cushion ? You can even customize it and circle important dates.......what do you think ?
tea towel cushiontea towel cushion

tea towel cushion

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Those are some wonderful towels, and I think the calendar idea is awesome. These towels are too beautiful to wipe one's hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you right:),and thanks... but the calender idea...look what I found ...next post....:)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger